Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Penguins 4 Senators 3



Senators Goals
Jason Spezza (1) from Daniel Alfredsson (2) and Anton Volchenkov (3)
Daniel Alfredsson (1) from Dany Heatley (1) and Jason Spezza (2)
Chris Kelly (2) from Dean McAmmond (1) and Andrej Meszaros (1)


I would love to do a big write up but unfortunately I was out of town for the weekend and the game has blended with others. I guess it's just one I would like to forget. Suffice it to say showing up for one period will never cut it.

Alfredsson was everything we need and expect him to be. And then some.
Comrie is proving his worth. Many Senators fans insisted on waiting until the playoffs to assess the Kaigorodov trade. Well, here we are.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a great save by Emry. My brother works with emery and spezza and many other players! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OTTAWA!!